Postponement of Everdon Stubbs event
With the latest lock-down it is not possible to hold the event at Everdon Stubbs scheduled for November 14th so it has been postponed until a later date.
The event has been closed to new entries on Fabian, but for the time being we will leave the existing entries in Fabian for when the event does take place as this is the most cost-effective way to handle them.
We will look for a new date for the event early next year and publicise it once a date is confirmed.
Anyone who cannot make the new date will have their full entry fee refunded.
Last minute changes to events and PDFs for download (e.g. start lists and control descriptions) will be published here