As a member of the Octavian Droobers Orienteering Club you are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct for participants:
- Compete within the rules of the club and of British Orienteering.
- Respect the event officials and abide by their decisions.
- Respect the rights of fellow competitors.
- Show respect and consideration to all members of the public in or near the competition area.
- Treat the environment in which you compete with care. Report to a responsible official any accidental damage done or seen to have been done.
- Do nothing that may prejudice the goodwill of landowners or their tenants, and comply with any requests made by them.
- Wear suitable kit and carry the appropriate equipment when training and taking part in events.
- Pay any fees for competition or training events promptly.
- Keep to agreed timings for club activities or inform the organisers if you are going to be late.
- Provide Consent and Medical forms when requested if these are required for specific training sessions and events.
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol or drugs of any kind at training sessions or when representing the Club in competitions.
Last updated 21st September 2011